U.F.O.C. - Under Funded Offroad Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a plane about to crash

2 posters

Go down

a plane about to crash Empty a plane about to crash

Post by Britpart Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:43 pm

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, "I am President Obama, the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and left the plane.

The second passenger, Pauline Marois, said, "I am da prime Minister hof Quebec and the people's of hour 'Belle Province' don'ts wants me to die beescause dey wants de French language to be law and have deir hown country" She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.
The third passenger, John Kerry, said, "I'm a Senator, and a decorated war hero from the Army of the United States of America ." So he grabbed the parachute next to him and jumped.

The fourth passenger, ex-President George W. Bush said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The little girl said, "I don't understand, it was clearly written on it in English but that's okay, Mr. President. There's a parachute left for you. That lady from Quebec took my schoolbag."

Britpart

Back to top Go down

a plane about to crash Empty Re: a plane about to crash

Post by MasterYota Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Yup.... Love it!
MasterYota
MasterYota

https://ufoc4x4.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum