U.F.O.C. - Under Funded Offroad Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd annual event - Bear Lake show & shine 2014

3 posters

Go down

3rd annual event - Bear Lake show & shine 2014 Empty 3rd annual event - Bear Lake show & shine 2014

Post by Britpart Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:31 pm

The date this year is 10 May 2014 10am-3pm . We have no association with the organizers of this event ; saw the poster today @HH in the Hart .

We have attended their last 2 show & shines ... well organized and a hoot !!!!!!!!!! They have a great concession and everyone who enters gets a prize ; entrance fee is a donation to the local food bank .
For a small community of 200 +/- , they do a great job . Lots of 4x4's , collector classics , rods modified , vintage & classic bikes etc . Attendees come from PG , Quesnel , Mackenzie , Ft St John and Williams Lake .

Last year @ the end of the show , major burn outs occured on departure . All we could do with a 64hp diesel LR is a smoke out . A cool hosting community and event . gerry

Britpart

Back to top Go down

3rd annual event - Bear Lake show & shine 2014 Empty Re: 3rd annual event - Bear Lake show & shine 2014

Post by rosco01 Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:53 am

may be into this on a sat I think? good reason to ensure the bronco as early as possible.
rosco01
rosco01

Back to top Go down

3rd annual event - Bear Lake show & shine 2014 Empty Re: 3rd annual event - Bear Lake show & shine 2014

Post by Britpart Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:38 pm

coming up soon ; ray you should take up your 53 M37 ... best of show for sure . i know there will be lots of reasons not to go but get on it . worst case take your 91 Toyota pickup [ 4 wheeler of the year - 92 TLCA ] .

or you could drive up my pimped out 80 4 dr cadillac low rider painted puke green with flek , 10 inch gold flek rims with spinners and lime green walled tires , hot pink vinyl roof , custom tufted leporard skin seat covers , trunk mounted boon boxes [ rapper style ] , shag covered dash , tinted windows , dingle spic balls , hood mounted texan long horns , running boards , fender skirts , Kenworth air horn , rear hung truck nuts , chain steering wheel , rear mounted dash hula dancer with embedded brake lights and neon sex lights . you will be easy to identify Ray with the notable rear bumper sticker '' fuck you , i'm from Prince George '' .  Laughing  

i will supply the shades , sombrero , cowboy boots and serape .

Britpart

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterYota Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Britpart wrote:coming up soon ; ray you should take up your 53 M37 ... best of show for sure . i know there will be lots of reasons not to go but get on it . worst case take your 91 Toyota pickup [ 4 wheeler of the year - 92 TLCA ] .

or  you could drive up  my pimped out 80 4 dr cadillac low rider painted puke green with flek , 10 inch gold flek rims with spinners and lime green walled tires  ,  hot pink vinyl roof , custom tufted leporard skin seat covers ,  trunk mounted boon boxes [ rapper style ] , shag covered dash , tinted windows , dingle spic balls ,  hood mounted texan long horns , running boards , fender skirts ,  Kenworth air horn ,  rear hung truck nuts , chain steering wheel , rear mounted dash hula dancer with embedded brake lights  and  neon sex lights . you will be easy to identify Ray with the notable rear bumper sticker '' fuck you , i'm from Prince George '' .  Laughing  

i will supply the shades , sombrero , cowboy boots and serape .

You know I'd be like, all down with that, and a bag 'o chips Homie.... Rolling Eyes 
MasterYota
MasterYota

https://ufoc4x4.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down